Toowoombas water is one of the hardest in Sothern Queensland. We have a means of removing it using our specialised product, grinder and pads. These are all safe on glass and are made especially for shower screen cleaning. In most cases showers come up like new. We then apply a protector which make it easier to maintain that new look. The protection comes with the cleaning as it is pointless not to have it protected after it is cleaned.
What is the Shower Screen Cleaning Process?
- Inspection of glass and any previous sealing
- Removal of soap scum (tiles can be cleaned at this time, please organise this at the quote)
- Application of cleaning agent
- The mineral deposits are then scrubbed away using our special scrubbing pads
- glass is then buffed.
- Protector is applied to he glass and then buffed one last time.
How long does it last?
The shower screen restoration to remove hard water stains lasts as long as you maintain it. We provide a microfibre cloth and a special cleaner to use on it daily. When you are not happy with what you see call is and we return for a small fee and refresh it and re apply a protector.
What do I do if the shower is new?
All you have to do is (after the final clean has been done and preferably after handover) is allow us come in and apply the protector. This also applies to renovations as well.
Call us today for a free quote 46358045